Sunday, June 9, 2013

http://modest-submissive.tumblr.com/

procrastination is a bitch,need to make that cake !!



procrastination is a bitch,need to make that cake !!

wet-playtoy: lrdlother6: To know you are helpless to resist as...





wet-playtoy:

lrdlother6:

To know you are helpless to resist as my hand tightens around your neck is sweet pleasure… To know you know it as well, as can't help but be excited by it it ecstasy.

Showing lace who is in charge.

Photo



catswithbenefits: what if everyone was always naked and we sent eachother pictures of ourselves...

catswithbenefits:

what if everyone was always naked and we sent eachother pictures of ourselves clothed to be sexy

Photo



scarlettwoman: Why can't i have this



scarlettwoman:

Why can't i have this

Photo



mrshousewife09: littlegirllovedaddy: Sometimes daddy spank me...



mrshousewife09:

littlegirllovedaddy:

Sometimes daddy spank me just because he feels like it

i love "just cause I can" spankies :)

exoticwild: chanel-smokes: floatingmemories: yes. yes....



exoticwild:

chanel-smokes:

floatingmemories:

yes. yes. yes.

so fucking true, people need to understand this

Your body, your choice

Photo



Photo



© Photo: Nicola De Luigi Facebook...



© Photo: Nicola De Luigi

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/nicola.deluigi

If I had a dollar for every time I’ve seen Sean William scotts ass I’d be a millionaire...

If I had a dollar for every time I’ve seen Sean William scotts ass I’d be a millionaire -.-

when i get 10 more followers ill post another pic

when i get 10 more followers ill post another pic

sir-in-a-suit: Daddy's gift.



sir-in-a-suit:

Daddy's gift.

Photo



ellure: Happiness.  (via: strikingtruths) 



ellure:

Happiness. 

(via: strikingtruths

thegoodladyapril: youtacky-thing: Dita Von Teese and Scarlett...



thegoodladyapril:

youtacky-thing:

Dita Von Teese and Scarlett Johansson

I did't know this was a thing I wanted to see until right now. 

excuse my exploding ovaries

Photo



thanks ^.^ i think there too thin at the bottom but ill...



thanks ^.^ i think there too thin at the bottom but ill live,never want surgery-i love red lipstick it just makes everything better ^.^ haha its not creepy :3

No comments:

Post a Comment