Wednesday, June 5, 2013

† Shout at the Devil †

Photo



Photo



methroid: first i park my bitch



methroid:

first i park my bitch

Photo



Photo



subliminalwarfare: gpoy



subliminalwarfare:

gpoy

trugazi: this is the internal anatomy of cows as far as i'm...



trugazi:

this is the internal anatomy of cows as far as i'm concerned

Photo



Photo



put-itdownonme: wheeeeeeeeeeew: This is the best thing on the...



put-itdownonme:

wheeeeeeeeeeew:

This is the best thing on the internet.

I can't even explain why I find this so funny

osamah: what a beautiful time to be alive



osamah:

what a beautiful time to be alive

iwillmindfuckyou: i have never felt so much second hand...



iwillmindfuckyou:

i have never felt so much second hand embarrassment than i have right now

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



me huntin for the pussy

me huntin for the pussy

image

lostboycolours: whitemarble-onthefloor: punchmezayn: lagerthal...



lostboycolours:

whitemarble-onthefloor:

punchmezayn:

lagerthalothbrokes:

Sometimes people have a hard time understanding what a happy relationship between two people who obvs think the other is awesome looks like.

We think this is one great (and holy bananas, so freaking hilarious) example.

#my face hurts from smiling so much

I

CLAPPING ALONG IT'S SO CUTE

that was reallllly cute

vfilthy: save me baby





vfilthy:

save me baby

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment