Sunday, June 9, 2013

fagfetish

Photo



4cumlovers: if you're a cumlover you'll LOVE my blog ! :)









4cumlovers:

if you're a cumlover you'll LOVE my blog ! :)

amcgb: taffada071: dadsboy: boy used by two daddies. Nice...



amcgb:

taffada071:

dadsboy:

boy used by two daddies.

Nice HOT Fucking by two Daddies

The Daddies aren't my style, but that bottom is hot!

Photo



mastersnfags: YES PLEASE I want a superior young macho to kick...



mastersnfags:

YES PLEASE I want a superior young macho to kick the fuck out of me and use my mouth as a urinal.

fistingbrazil: Sylvain Lyk serving as a punch bag

















fistingbrazil:

Sylvain Lyk serving as a punch bag

amcgb: Epic



amcgb:

Epic

Photo



Photo













Photo



straightmenrock: When Aaron moved back into his room for the...



straightmenrock:

When Aaron moved back into his room for the summer, his dad thought it might be time to talk about rent.

Aaron said, "I'm not paying any fucking rent and this is why…this house needs a man."

Aaron's dad decided to pay his son $500 a week in rent instead.

Photo



piercedtxguy: Slurp, slurp!



piercedtxguy:

Slurp, slurp!

Photo





straightmenrock: If these make your mouth water…guess...













straightmenrock:

If these make your mouth water…guess what!

You're not a man…you're not even gay.

You are a fag.

humilationdom11: inferior2str8: "Thank you Sir.  You'll need...



humilationdom11:

inferior2str8:

"Thank you Sir.  You'll need about $200 a week for gas, i will give that to you every Sunday.  i hope i'm not out of line but i live about 15 miles from here, do you think you could give me a ride home?"

"Sorry, I don't want to be seen riding around with some faggot in my car.  You'll have to walk.  Oh, and by the way, hand over those nice new shoes, I want those too."

I love having doormat fags to exploit as my cashpigs.  It is not just about the cash and gifts (but, honestly, who wouldn't like that?), but it has to really sink down deep in the fag's psyche.  The fag needs to feel it is his lucky day to get used and exploited by me.  Think you can buy my affection, fag?  Let's find out.  Keep counting out the bills from your wallet, pig.  I'll tell you when it is enough… this time.

Reblog if you're a faggot.

spitsroastintime: For hot scruffy men, big dick, bareback...





spitsroastintime:

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment