Wednesday, June 5, 2013

warehouse seven

edwinwall: Jessica Lynn.



edwinwall:

Jessica Lynn.

Photo



scarlettmadison: I'm happy to announce that I finally have a...



scarlettmadison:

I'm happy to announce that I finally have a new calendar available for sale on my site, www.ScarlettMadison.com. This calendar features 13 of my favorite photos with that vintage pin-up feel that I love so much, processed in black and white. This is the first of what I hope will be a few different calendars with different themes. The new calendar is 10% off for what might be today only. I hope you'll stop by to check it out. Thanks, Tumblr. :-)

jinn: Laura Christina



jinn:

Laura Christina

fuckyeahhotactress:  Shirley Manson



fuckyeahhotactress:

 Shirley Manson

Photo



Photo



Photo





















Photo



Photo



panda-face-mew: Verena Kosheen 



panda-face-mew:

Verena Kosheen 

suchaprettyworld: Frida Gustavsson by Hans Feurer for...



suchaprettyworld:

Frida Gustavsson by Hans Feurer for Antidote (Spring/Summer 2013).

Photo



scarlettmadison: A black and white shot from one of my recent...



scarlettmadison:

A black and white shot from one of my recent galleries on www.ScarlettMadison.com, featuring the beautiful Havana stockings from Cervin Paris.

scarlettmadison: Another shot from the latest gallery to be...



scarlettmadison:

Another shot from the latest gallery to be added to www.ScarlettMadison.com.

heavenlyboobs: Natalia Velez



heavenlyboobs:

Natalia Velez

Photo



slavicbeauties: Katarzyna Danysz / Poland





slavicbeauties:

Katarzyna Danysz / Poland

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment